Public restrooms can be found at the following locations:
- The Concord Visitor Center at 58 Main Street
- The Concord Public Library at 129 Main Street
- Concord’s Colonial Inn at Monument Square
- The Fowler Library in West Concord, 1322 Main Street
- The Old North Bridge at the Minute Man National Historical Park
- Public restrooms are handicapped accessible and open year-round from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Tap water filling locations can be found on the Concord Tap Map, which can also be found at the Visitors Information Center at 58 Main Street.